Summary of Aims
- To continue to provide facilities for the establishment of prayers five times daily for both men and women.
- To continue regular Madrasah classes teaching children basic Islamic education.
- To establish a primary school for children combining Islamic subjects with the national curriculum.
- To provide a comprehensive burial service included mortuary facilities for the Muslims of the area.
- To establish a large and extensive Islamic Library and Islamic Bookshop.
- To present the Islamic way of life as defined by the Glorious Qur’aan and the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) to both the Muslims and non-Muslim communities.
- To continue to work within the Muslim community helping and assisting in all possible ways, promoting unity, equality and justice.
- To promote and encourage mutual appreciation and friendly relations between Muslims and non-Muslims.
- To provide all necessary facilities for the youth to cater for their physical, mental and spiritual well-being.